*Milk; back from London! (Haul)

First post of the year! I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. ♥ I wish each and every one of you the best in 2010 and may it be filled with joy, laughter and many many happy memories!

Please forgive us for neglecting our blog these past few days, but some of you may already know that Tiffany and I went to London with 2 other friends and we only got back two days ago. The trip was great! We stayed there for 4 days and 3 nights and did tons and tons of shopping. I spent the last couple of days resting and sorting out my luggage. haha ~

Anyway, I will keep this post short because I still don't feel coherent enough to write a proper entry. And of course I bought some loads of beauty products while being in London so I took some photos of the things that I bought. If you want a review on any of the products, feel free to leave a comment.


MAAAAAAC! I also bought another 187 brush because it is my favorite brush to apply my foundation with and it was only £29 (~$47 USD) compared to the whopping €45 (~$65 USD) they charge in the Netherlands.


Paint Pot in 'Bare Study', Eyeshadows in 'Hypnotizing' (left) and 'Ploof!' (right).


'Bare Study' (top), 'Ploof!' (middle), 'Hypnotizing' (bottom).


A close up on the lashes. They are in #33. ♥ I also got the Duo Lash Adhesive to go with it.


And of course I had to get some skincare items as well since I'm such a skincare freak. Both Tiffany and I got the Korres 'Guava Butter Duo To Go' set because Fuzkittie talked about it in her videos and on her blog and we wanted to try out the lip butter as well. Such a great deal! ♥♥♥ The funny thing was that we both didn't bring a proper handcream and our hands got reaaally dry from the wind. We went into a department store to put on handcream from the tester tubes! HAHAHA.

Tiffany and I got so excited when we found the Simple 'Replenishing Rich Moisturiser' at Boots because Yumeko raved about it on her blog. Apparantly, it works perfectly as an eye cream! I was also able to pick up 2 Origins products at the airport. The two things I got were the 'Eye Doctor' and 'Spot Remover'. We don't have Origins here so I was really happy.

I ran out of my Lancome 'Tonique Confort' so decided to try out the Clarins Camomille toner and so far so good! I also got the Clinique 'Liquid Facial Soap' (Which I forgot in the bathroom D:) in extra mild which I plan to use after my cleansing oil to make sure everything, including the cleansing oil, is washed off.


I simply had to stock up on mascaras. hehe Also got the Clarins 'Double Fix Mascara'!


A ton of nail polishes~


We could only find the mini version of the Batiste Dry Shampoo. Good thing they also sell it on asos.com so we can always order the full sized version if we like it. The other items are the Aussie 'Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in-conditioner', the Cargo 'OneBase' concealer and the Paul & Joe 'Lip Lacquer' in shade 02.


Some travel containers from Primark and Muji. Love the tubes because I can use it for my Nars 'Sheer Glow' foundation which doesn't come with a pump.


Palettes! I really wanted the Sleek 'Storm' palette but it was sold out. Tiffany and I were able to get our hands on the last few palettes.


The Sleek 'Original' palette.


And the 'Sunset' palette.


Can you believe I got this Dior travel palette for only £20? Such a great deal! I was so lucky because they only had one left.

Unfortunataly I didn't get to buy a lot of clothing because the stores were sooo crowded. Anyway, I had a great time in London but now it is time to save up some money because a lot of damage has been done to my bank account. I do have a few more things coming in the mail which I ordered before my trip to London so stay tuned for that!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes