*Milk; Urban Decay Naked vs. Lunasol Beige Beige (comparison)

Just thought I would post a quick follow up on the Lunasol Skin Modeling Eyes palette in 'Beige Beige'. In my previous post, I mentioned that the Lunasol eyeshadows have a soft sheen to them and have a different finish compared to shimmery eyeshadows of western brands.

I thought it would be interesting to see swatches of the Urban Decay 'Naked' palette side-by-side with the Lunasol 'Beige Beige' to give you guys a better idea with what I mean with the finish.


The top row are the Urban Decay shades in: sin, sidecar, half baked & smog


As you can see, the Urban Decay eyeshadows tend to look a bit more metallic. Both are gorgeous, but for an every day look I would prefer the Lunasol shades because they look softer and more feminine.

Hope this was helpful to some of you!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes