When we first started this blog, we weren't sure what to expect. Would people read our little beauty rants? Would people even want to follow our blog? Even though we're still quite new to the beauty blogger world, we've already reached 60 followers! Yay! Thank you so much for reading and leaving such nice comments. It really means a lot to us. To show our appreciation, we've organized a little contest.
We have been planning a contest for quite a while now and came up with a very funny idea. Below the cut we posted 2 photographs of us. One of the photos is unaltered, the other (prettier, lol) one has a total of 14 alternations made with photoshop. This means that we each beautified 7 features. The person who manages to find the most differences wins.
First prize: one Too Faced Naughty and Nice Makeup Palette, a collagen moisturizing mask and some samples (not shown on the picture).
Second prize: one Shu Uemura eyelash curler (new and boxed), GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liner in 'Bananas', a collagen moisturizing mask and some samples (not shown on the picture).
1. You have to be a follower of our blog.
This contest is a way for us to thank our followers so naturally, you would have to be one in order to join. It does not matter whether you're a new or old follower anyone can join in on the fun.
2. Please post a link to this contest on your blog (if you have one of course). The more the merrier right? :D
3. We will ship to anywhere in the world so don't hesitate to join!
4. Do NOT post your answers in the comment box. We will delete all comments with answers and thus the entry will not be valid.
Please e-mail the answers including your username and a link to your blog (if you have one) to email@example.com.
5. The deadline is December 1st.
So before things get more complicated, let's show you the photographs first… * dun dun dun *
Pretty shocking huh? Haha..
1. You're not required to find all 14 alternations. You can enter even if you've only found 1 difference.
2. The person who manages to find the most differences wins.
3. If there is more than one person with the same amount of differences found, they will be grouped together and the winner will be selected randomly from said group.
4. Another winner will be randomly selected from the remaining participants.
5. Try to be specific. Tell us which part changed and also say what the difference is.
Nose – more narrow
6. The format of your e-mail should be something like this:
MilkHopefully we're clear enough with the instructions (if not, please ask ahead), Good luck !!! ♥