*Milk; collective haul & update

A few weeks ago, I went through my beauty products and found that I have accumulated quite a lot of stuff over the past two years. I've started getting into make up since May 2008 (first MAC purchase!) and that is when the addiction began. Overall, my collection isn't that big, but my problem is that I rarely finish anything. Of course, make up also has an expiry date so if I don't use them now, I'd end up having to toss them anyway. So in order to downsize my collection and to make myself feel like my purchases were not a complete waste of money, I decided to cut down on the hauling and be more appreciative towards the products that I already have.

Aside from the few items I bought over the past two months, I feel that I've been doing pretty well. I've already managed to finish 4 products! hoho~

Anyway, here are the items that I bought since the beginning of the year. Not bad at all right?


I've been wanting to upgrade my shampoo and conditioner from drugstore to salon products so I ended up getting a set from Sebatian Professional. The set comes with the Penetraitt Daily Strength shampoo, conditioner and Reconstructive Protein Treatment. So far, I have to say that it does work better than the shampoo and conditioner I had before, but the results aren't that noticable yet.

When I was still using the Andrelon (Dutch brand) shampoo, conditioner and hair mask; I found that my hair felt soft to the touch but when I woke up the next day, my ends would be really dry and tangled. I have been using the Sebastian Penetraitt line for about a month now, and I haven't had that problem since. Both the shampoo and conditioner have the generic clean, soapy scent and the reconstructive treatment smell a bit like a chemical version of dried apricots. LOL.

Of course, being the skincare fanatic that I am, a haul is not a haul without at least one skincare item. I never really had much interest in Dermalogica, but because I was experiencing itchiness around my chin area I thought it was best to use fragrance-free products. The two products I got are the Intensive Moisture Balance and the Skin Hydrating Booster. I've only received them in the mail a few days ago so I can't really say how I feel about them yet. I will do a detailed review on both products once I've used them for at least 2 weeks or so.


This hand cream by Les Couvent Des Minimes is simply fantastic! I tried this in the store and instantly fell in love with it. It has a very thick consistency but it's not greasy at all! I actually didn't buy it the first time I tried it because it was a bit on the pricey side, but I ended up going back and admitted defeat. I really want to get the honey & sheabutter one as well!


Lastly, I finally got the Lacvert Ice Kiss lipstick in 'Yuna Pink'. The first time I saw it was in this Jung Saem Mool video. It is the perfect glossy pink lipstick. Despite it having a glossy formula, the color pay off is not bad at all and I love how it doesn't have any glitter unlike most 'glossy' lipsticks.


Steph also included a few goodies for me in her swap with Tiffany. So sweet of her to think of me as well. ♥♥♥


Thank you so much sweetheart!

And we're very close to hitting the 150 followers mark! I suppose it's time to prepare for our next contest/giveaway!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes