*Milk; Collective haul (part 1)

Now that we are transitioning into winter (we had our first snow fall today!), it is very important to change up your skincare routine. This month I have purchased a lot of new products which I want to share with you all. There are still a few things coming in the mail so you can expect another haul real soon (♥ retail therapy).




These Paul & Joe nailpolishes were half price on ASOS.com so I decided to snatch up two to try out. The shades I got were no. 26 'Coquette' and no. 29 'Tourjours'. Coquette is a cute candy pink color and 'Tourjours' is a peachy nude with a hint of pink. Both polishes have a cream finish with no shimmer, but they would look adorable topped with a layer of clear glitter nailpolish.



I have been wanting to try HABA products for a while because they are preservative-free, but the products are relatively difficult to find. I stumbled across their 'G-Lotion' on eBay while searching for their famous Squalane. The 'G-Lotion' is supposed to prevent acne, gently exfoliate, soothe and keep the skin in balance. Quite a multi function product isn't it? Explains the hefty price tag of $56 USD for 240ml / 8.4 fl oz. Luckily I got it for cheaper.



Probably my favorite product of the bunch! I looove serums and my skin literally needed a hydration boost! I was forced to live on random samples because my online order was delayed for over a month. SkinCeuticals is pretty famous for their serums so I decided to make a splurge on their 'Hydrating B5 Gel'.



Of course, no skincare routine is complete without a moisturizer. I purchased the Dr.Ci:Labo Aqua-Collagen-Gel 'Enrich Lift' after trying a travel size 'Super Moisture' version. This moisturizer is not bad, but I still prefer something thicker for nighttime.



The SkinCeuticals 'Antioxidant Lip Repair' is a restorative treatment to help plump and restore the lips but most importantly; smooth lip lines. There is a deep line in the center of my bottom lip and it has been driving me insane! I don't believe that this will smooth it out, but perhaps it will prevent it from getting worse.



Lastly, a replenishment of my beloved Lorac 'aquaPRIME' primer. Some of you may remember how much I love this product from my review (here). I ran out my first tube pretty quickly because I have been using it nearly every single day since I got it.

I will be posting an updated skincare routine and short reviews on all the products as soon as I receive them in the mail, but if you have any questions you can always leave them in the comments below.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes