*Cookiie; DHC eyelash tonic & bibimbap?

Since the beginning of this month of February, I've started using the DHC Eyelash Tonic to see if it'll grow me some more eyelashes and lengthen the already existing ones. My lashes are really sparse and short and I've had trouble curling them or finding a mascara that will actually be effective on them (I don't have that problem anymore, since they have grown a bit and I've found some really good products to curl them effectively). I've tried a different eyelash enhancing serum (click here for picture) before, but even though it was somewhat thickening and lengthening my lashes, my eyelashes seemed to fall off a lot. I'm not sure if it was due to that serum, but it wasn't helping much if my lashes keep falling off, so I stopped using it. However, the DHC Eyelash Tonic has been raved about by many users, so I decided to try it out.


The packaging.

I bought mine at Ebay for US$11.80 from the seller ct_taiwan, which was the cheapest price I could find online. I was going to buy this at Sasa.com since I was afraid of buying a fake one, but when it was in stock again I didn't really have much to buy and I didn't want to pay US$18 shipping for it.


The product; it is a slightly thick oily serum, just thick enough to prevent the product from being all messy on the eyes.


It has a brush as the applicator; make sure the wand is straight, because there's a fake one out there with a curved wand.


I'll keep you guys updated with pictures to see if there will be any differences after some time. The pictures below are made before the treatment and 4 days after the treatment, since I figured I should make more pictures of different angles to compare.











The only thing I was wondering is how often do you guys want me to update about it? As I've already started seeing results even after the 4 days (even though it's not much), I think updating every 2 weeks would be fair. But if you guys want me to update more often, do let me know. :)

And now something totally random! Just because I thought it was quite a succes for the 1st time cooking bibimbap on my own, I thought I'd show you guys it, haha. Yeah, I could've made it neater, but I'm quite a cook rookie. Oh well, at least it tasted good! ♥

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes