*Milk; skincare haul

Finally got my sasa package after 3 painful weeks of waiting! It actually got delivered yesterday but nobody was at home so I had to pick it up from the post office this morning.


skincaaaare ~


The Christian Dior Hydra Life Youth Essential Hydrating Essence-In-Milk. My most exciting purchase! My hydrating serum ran out 2 weeks ago so I was very desperate. Don't you just love the fancy packaging?


Also got a new eye cream. I needed something more moisturizing because my under eye area has been really dry. Even though it says 'cream', the texture is more like a gel.


New eye make up remover to replace my Lancome Bi-Facil. This one is the ~H2O+ Dual Action Eye Make-up Remover. I also got a new handcream to put in my handbag. ^^


My hair has been a bit dry lately so I thought I'd try out a new shampoo. The DHC Baby Hair Shampoo does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and is enriched with olive oil and vitamine E. Sounds good doesn't it? :D

Lastly, I also ordered a new moisturizer from Strawberry.net and got a Stila eyeshadow as a free gift. I forgot to take a picture of the eyeshadow though.



Can't wait to try all these products out! If you wan't me to review any of these products just leave a comment below. ♥

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes