*Milk; haul time!

My order from allcosmeticswholesale.com arrived this afternoon! I'm not very good at this whole photo taking thing because I usually like to rip the package open like a wild animal. D: Well, got to learn how to be patient. ^^;


I suppose you can already tell from the size of the parcel that it isn't a huge haul. Will power!! Empty wallet much?





MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Strobeblossom. Very pretty, but unfortunately very sheer.


Smashbox Artist Brush (left) and the Definer Brush (right).


MAC eyelashes in number 39.
Very natural looking because I am a noob to false eyelashes and want to avoid looking like a tranny. :/


O.P.I Nail Lacquer in 'Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michg'n'
Pretty nude color. Very suitable for work.


Clinique eyeshadow palette. The brown shade on the far right is chipped. Boo! :/


Well, that is basically all I got. I still have some things coming in the mail so stay tuned for more hauls!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes