*Cookiie; Small Gmarket Haul


A short while ago, a friend of mine in Australia wanted to purchase some beanies. He didn't know where he could get some affordable ones, so I recommended Gmarket. All the Gmarket buyers who are reading this, know how incredibly hard it can get to navigate through Gmarket; so I helped him to order. He didn't mind to do a joint spree, so I figured I could get something myself as well! I never order Gmarket directly from Holland, since the taxes would make it so not worth it. But yeah..this wasn't entirely cheaper either, so I got to find another way. Enough jibberjabbering, onto the haul!

So I didn't actually purchase a lot, since it all needed to fit into an bubble wrap envelope. I basically took this as a chance to finally repurchase the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in '03 Peach'. I lost mine a long time ago probably in London, so there was no chance in finding it back. But since I got all three again, I can finally do my review on it! To be continued... Oh btw, all the other products in the background are samples. Crazy generous!


Since I'm a stereotype Chinese cheaptard, I filled the extra shipping weight with random stuff. I got me some black socks (god knows why I picked black while I could pick more interesting colours) and a pair of adooorable cookie shaped earring studs. The blue gem studs and extra ear nuts were also random gifts.


Last but not least, shorts! Both Ella and I have finally passed our jeans-with-tees-fase and have gone kind of obsessed with shorts. You can wear them with nearly anything, at any time of the year if you combine it properly. The yellow/beige pair of shorts was actually a mistake, as I was planning to get navy blue ones. I failed to read the Korean names properly, so you can tell I felt really sad when they arrived. Blue navy shorts, I shall get you someday! *shake fist*

That's all~ I'll be posting up an OOTD with Gmarket clothing within a few days, including the denim shorts I purchased this time. Until then!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes